Join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 8:45 and 11:00.
Welcome to First Presbyterian Church of Lebanon. As we enter our second hundred year of ministry, we remember God’s grace and claim on us. We hope that you will want to join us as we grow together in faith.
First Presbyterian Church provides worship, education, and ministry opportunities for all ages.
- Worship is at 8:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Sunday school begins at 9:45 a.m.
- A nursery is available for both services as well as during Sunday school.
Music for Lent and Easter
- March 16 (Lent II): “When I Survey the Wondrous Cross” featuring the violin played by Alison Gooding.
- March 23 (Lent III): Soloist Mary Margaret Sapp.
- March 30 (Lent IV): “The Lord Is My Shepherd” featuring the oboe played by Jonathan Hearn.
- April 6 (Lent V): “Out of the Deep” featuring the cello played by Keith Nicholas.
- April 13 (Palm Sunday): FPC Handbell Choir
- April 20 (Easter): FPC Handbell Choir and brass quartet.
To view the Lenten Sermon Series, click here.
The Knitting Group is looking for additional knitters to help make hat and scarves for Project J.O.Y. They will provide all the needles and yarn needed. Don’t know how to knit? They will teach you. For more information about Project J.O.Y., visit www.projectjoytn.org.
Timberline Pantry Project
Burrrr! The cold days and nights are coming. Be sure each week to bring your weekly food items for the homeless staying at the Timberline camp grounds. If you are unable to bring food items each week, please consider giving money donation. Please note “for Outreach/Timberline” on checks. Click here for more information and how to volunteer.
The classrooms on the second floor have fresh paint.
The Evening Circle is upgrading the nurseries with fresh paint, new blinds, and more.
Join us on Facebook "First Presbyterian Church of Lebanon TN" Shop at Amazon Associates and help support the mission activities of FPC. Sign up for our email newsletter.
Check out our PHOTO GALLERY for pictures and videos from the Christmas Eve Service, Santa Night, NaCoMe Fall Youth Retreat, Hall-o-weenie Night, youth hayride, the 2013 picnic, Out of This World VBS, the Easter Egg hunt video, plus more.