The bell from the Bellwood Presbyterian Church is in the yard to the west of the church, facing West Main Street. Bellwood Presbyterian Church was located in the Bellwood community near Carthage. The church was organized by members of the Goshen Cumberland Presbyterian Church and others after the Union of 1906. It was an active rural church in this area east of Lebanon. After 1960, the pastor of First Presbyterian Church, Lebanon served as the pastor of the Bellwood church until it was disbanded and many of its members came to First Presbyterian Church, Lebanon.