Each Sunday, food collected at FPC is delivered to the residents of Timberline Campgrounds. The food does not go the RVs in the front of the campground, but to the population of mostly homeless at the back of the campground. The Outreach Committee has organized the Timberline Pantry project to take food to the campground each week. Your WEEKLY donations are greatly needed-of canned goods, hygiene products, fruit, nonperishable milk boxes, cereal, etc. The food must be able to be eaten without any preparation. Please bring your donations to church each Sunday.
Newly requested food donations include:
- Canned goods – preferably with pull tops – fruit, vegetables, meat/noodles, soups
- Dry goods – individual packets of cereal, Ramen noodles, crackers
- Peanut butter!
- Personal hygiene items – soap, shampoo, deodorant, women’s hygiene products, toothpaste & toothbrushes
- Baby care items – diapers, wipes, baby food, blanket/wraps
- Dog food – smaller bags or separated into gallon zip lock bags